Since today is Easter Sunday, I wanted to share a few of my favorite Eggs! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Egg chair and any other chair that cradles you. Here are a dozen of the most unique Egg chairs I’ve seen….had to drop the pun!
1. Arne Jacobsen’s Egg Chair in a bright yellow with a graphic circle pattern
2. Imod has the classic Egg chair with a ton of fabric options.
3. I found this lovely darling at housetohome
4. I like to call this one the Cowboy Egg
5. The quilted yellow Egg chair is really funky, I love the bright yellow!
6. The Egg of many colors….looks like a Loretta Lynn or Dolly Parton song!
7. The limited edition Fritz Hansen, only 42 of these were made. Very L.A.
8. These precious miniature models were made to celebrate 50 years of the Egg Chair. See them on Skandium’s Website.
9. A great overview of the Egg Chair’s history along with these lipstick red beauties.
10. I found this watercolor of the classic chair in pink on Emovere’s blog. It would be great in a teenager’s room as part of a grouping of her other classic chair watercolors!
11. OMG!! Helen Amy Murray’s Peony Leather looks so fabulous on the classic chair!!!
12. Last but not least, the classic in a hand distressed leather. Masculine and Vintage all in one! It would be perfect for any “dude” room! Check it out here.
No blog post would be complete without a few interior images of the Egg Chair.
Image: The City Sage
Image: House to Home
Image: House and Home
These metallic stunners can be found on Beale-Lana’s interior website.
Image: Apartment Therapy
Image: Florida Modern Furniture