This week I am part of a fabulous series on one of my favorite blogs, 6th street Design School. Kirsten is a designer, blogger and mom from Utah and her blog is one that is at the top of my daily reads list. When Kristen contacted me to be a part of the series I was beyond excited. I constantly receive questions from many of you (blog readers, design fanatics & DIY-ers) on the look out for inspiration, design tips and why hiring a designer can save you money. With the Confessions of a Designer series, you’ll get an inside look at the designer’s side of the process and how we see the design world. Here are the questions that Kirsten has asked each of us.
1. What is the “ideal” client?
2. How should a client pick a designer?
3. What do you think is a “myth” people have about working with a designer?
4. What are your tips to making the client-designer relationship easier?
5. What are your tips for a success e-design outcome?
6. If you could hire any designer to help you, who would you hire?
Kirsten did a great job of gathering designers because each of us brings an unique perspective to the series. I’m looking forward to see what everyone has to say, each of these ladies design sites and blogs are on my “favorites” list.