Bold colors, patterns and tons of chic help pull together this week’s Weekend Window. We have a ton of fabulous new pillows, lighting, art and rugs that all work great with the Tribal Chic feel this week. If you are looking for a few bold or even toned down tribal chic pieces to add to you home, take a look at our “shop the look” section.
SHOP THIS WEEK’S WEEKEND WINDOW
1. Turquoise Chandelier 2. Kaleidoscope Art Print 3. Agate Lamp 4. Side Table 5. Cosmo Navy Rug 6.Mantauk Zig Zag Pillow 7.Bamboo Ikat Lumbar Pillow 8. Luanda Multicolor Pillow 9. Analise Chair 10. Kaori Purple Pillow
I have been a fan of this color combo forever and think it is the perfect way to welcome summer. The true deep purples look amazing mixed with corals and even other versions of the hue like tangerine. I always tend to lean towards neutral pieces when selecting furniture but would love to go all out one day with a fabulous bold chair like this one! Of course the color palette always comes together with art, pillows and fabulous accessories. And HELLO!! How gorgeous are these orange cowhide ottomans? I love them!
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Flash Canvas 2. Chanel Cased Vases 3. Amethyst Lamp 4. Dalton Console 5. Decker Bench 6. Sasha Lounge Chair 7. Kaori Purple Pillow 8. Orange Tile Pillow 9. Boho Ikat Pillow 10. Boho Artista Pillow
I really wanted this week’s Weekend Window to show off all of our fabulous new colorful pieces. But after our Texas temperatures dropped from 85 to 40 overnight I was feeling like something a little warmer! So black and brass it is, a gorgeous and classic look that screams sophistication. So we mixed a few of our favorite basic gold leafed pieces with large scale graphic pattern and of course a bit of bling!
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Bamboo Mirror 2. Vella Candlesticks 3. Antique Brass Table Lamp 4. X Base Gold Leafed Desk 5. Black Leather Calvin Chair 6. Black & Tan Graphic Rug 7.Geo Tile Pillow 8. Black Diamond Pillow 9. Brown Hex Pillow
A tonal color palette, chic metals and wood elements create an Industrial Chic look that we love. I am a sucker for pops of color but sometimes this overall sleek and minimal look pulls me in. Adding a few tonal graphic patterns and tons of textures is one of my favorite ways to pull it all together. My favorite piece in this look has to be the linen club chairs!
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Oval Wire Pendant 2. Hello Darling Art Print 3. Hello Beautiful Art Print 4. Hello Sunshine Art Print 5.Hand Painted Tin Boxes 6. Silver Metal Strap Lamp 7. Phillip Desk 8.Chester Grey Club Chair 9.Brown Chain Link Pillow 10. Zuel Ivory and Beige Rug 11. Faceted Polished Glass Bowl 12. Beckett Coffee Table
I love being inspired by color and mixing variations of the same color is really fun to do. Today’s Weekend Window is all about Blue and the fabulous combinations like teal, turquoise and navy. And of course, who doesn’t love a few mirrored accents and pops of bold accent color to help pull it all together?
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Peacock Blue Print 2. Paulette Lamp 3. Estelle Round Trays 4. Gold Leafed & Mirrored Desk 5. Ivory Linen Chair 6. Turquoise Peacock Pillow 7. Acrylic Vase 8. Navy Lacquered Tray Table 9. Blue Greek Key Rug
Now that Spring is officially here, we should be bringing in a few pops of bold color to liven up our homes. I love using art, pillows and a few glitzy accessories to brighten up a space and make the existing pieces in a room feel fresh and updated. Today’s Weekend Window focuses on BOLD color that can bring that pop of Spring in easily! But if too much color isn’t your thing, we have shown you a few fabulous pieces that can add texture while still updating your look for the new season.
SHOP THE LOOK
1. Blythe Chain Chandelier 2. Ring Room Screen 3. Gia Pink Barrel Chair 4. Green Shag Indoor/Outdoor Rug 5. Faultline Pillow 6. Orange Peacock Pillow 7. Green Diamond Pillow 8. Turquoise Linen Stool 9. Bright Art Print
Have you gotten a little spring fever yet? The warmer temperatures and crisp breezes outside have us thinking of bright spring colors inside. Spring time is a great time to freshen up your home with pillows, accessories and art. And don’t forget to include your outdoor space or patio. We have a ton of indoor/outdoor tables, bar carts and rugs to help you pull it all together!
SHOP THE LOOK
ART: Lobster Art Print Citrus Art Print ACCESSORIES: Yuma Vases Magnolia Lamp OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING: Hampton indoor/outdoor bar cart SPRING THROW: Turquoise Zig Zag Throw OUTDOOR ACCESSORIES: Clover Orange Garden Stool SPRING PILLOWS: Haze Mimosa Pillow Pink Sparrow Pillow Turquoise Peacock Pillow
I am drawn to color naturally, but I am loving all of the new neutrals in The Shop right now. Today’s Weekend is packed full of the latest additions and they range from chic & sophisticated to rustic and even a masculine sophistication feel. A great mix of wood, ceramic, leather, mixed metals and hide pull the overall neutral scheme together.
SHOP ALL OF THE LATEST NATURALLY NEUTRAL PIECES BELOW
1. Faux Pony Mirror 2. Modern Pony Accent Chair 3. Walter Hide Chair 4. Espresso Cow Hide Pillow 5. Black Graphic Cow Hide Pillow 6. Black/Palomino Cow Hide Pillow
7. Antelope Mount 8. Antler Mirror 9. White Ram
10. Distressed Driftwood Lamp 11. Lotus Mirror 12. Remington Cabinet 13. Amish Wood Chair
14. Eclipse Agate Wall Sconce 15. Branch Agate Sconce 16. Black & Brass Calvin Chair 17. Prescott Oval Mirror 18. Jana Brass Table Lamp
The Rustic Chic or Rustic Glam aesthetic has been on my radar for a few years. I love how versatile the look can be and in small does it can really complete the look in a space. Our home is a good balance of the rustic elements that my husband loves and the glitzy chic touches that I tend to lean towards. I think we have found an aesthetic that works for both of us…finally! So whether it’s Masculine sophistication, rustic glam or modern rustic chic that you prefer, there are tons of options out there to help you pull your favorite look together.
Shop the Cowboys & Antlers look in The Shop or check out our favorite rooms with the rustic glam look HERE.
SHOP THE LOOK : COWBOYS AND ANTLERS
1. Antler Mirror 2. Aluminum Cast Skull 3. Stag Chair 4. White Driftwood Lamp 5. Vail Antler Table 6. Grey Linen Zig Zag Pillow 7. Sequin Ram Pillow 8. Charcoal Mongolian Fur Pillow
Acrylic, Lucite or glass…no matter your preference they are all stunning. Visually these elements create a modern yet sophisticated look that blends with with many design styles. I love adding a glitzy acrylic lamp on top of a more traditional chest or cabinet, they compliment each other so well. Today, we are sharing a few of our favorite pieces from The Shop and mixing them with bold color, tons of texture and subtle graphic patterns. How would you do acrylic?
1. Cordoba Blue Print 2. Cordoba Green Print 3. Clear French Acrylic Lamp 4. Acrylic Faceted Vase 5. Acrylic & Ivory Console 6. Ghost Chair in smoke gray 7. Blue Diamond Rug 8. Mongolian Lamp Ottoman 9. Green Slither Chair 10. Halo Acrylic Floor Lamp